DINGE WOOD SIDING is the best alternative to reclaimed wood! Our color and our pricing will send wicked chills up and down your spine, shocking your soul waves of delight! Our siding is known for its pristine construction standards and flexibility of design. When it comes to giving you the highest end rustic look on your walls, ceilings, or exteriors, we are your solution!
DINGEWOOD COLORS [link] replicate those of nature! We use VOC Free products to ensure you and your clients will be healthy over time, since our doors don’t off let harmful VOC’s. Products are aged to a realistic weathered finish using state of the art processes that can be ordered with topcoated nanotechnology for added durability. The finished look is both a gorgeous and sustainable weathered-looking material.
Don't do bland or boring. Get with the times. Go rustic or don't go at all!!!
TONGUE & GROOVE
Tongue & Groove wood siding is similar in appearance to that of Channel siding. This style of installation is probably one of the most commonly used throughout the country.
Channel wood siding is a type of lap siding that leaves a "channel" or indent in the wood. It can be installed horizontally or vertically and has a rustic appeal. The boards are tightly interconnected underneath, allowing for effective weather & water-resistance.
Beveled wood siding tapers from thick to thin, which gives it a layered look. You must allow for an expansion gaps that let the wood expand and contract.
1st TIER TEXTURES
2nd TIER TEXTURES
DINGEWOOD COLORS [link] replicate those of nature, but our textures add the finishing touch. Select textures are available for superior weathered look and feel. Choose from 6 textures:
- Planed texture is produced by a planer and is the smoothest of the all the textures.
- Band sawn texture is produced by bandsaw mills and is also a rough-sawn texture, just less rough that circle sawn, with less dimensional variation.
- Rough sand texture creates a light wire-brushed look that enhances the wood's natural grain and creates a realistic weathered wood look.
- Wire-brushed texture is done by a wire brush machine. The machine grooves out the soft portions of the wood, creating a lot of dimension and highlighting the grain.
- Skip sawn texture is similar to our circle sawn texture, but the saw skips, creating a random and time worn look. This look is the least uniform.
- Circle sawn texture is produced by circular mills and is a deep grooved, rough texture.
Siding can be topcoated to create a durable, long-lasting wood surface.
EXTERIOR WOOD PROTECTION
Planning on an exterior wood project? Order your wood with our exterior wood protection, which can be used for for your Dingewood wood orders.
Exterior wood protection is a non-toxic, eco-friendly Zero VOC waterproofing sealer for all wood, composite decking and concrete and masonry surfaces.
Rather than applying polymers to wood's surface, this new class of waterproofers uses nano-particles to penetrate wood's surface and protect from within! It far and away outperforms traditional products on the market today. Nano-particle technology means the gorgeous Dingewood colors systems will be unaffected. Protects against warping, cupping, splitting, and wood twisting. Provides mold and mildew resistance.
Exterior sealed wood comes with 2 coats of exterior wood protection, sealed S4S (all four sides.)
Protection that lasts! Sealer lasts between 6-10 years depending on wood application (vertical or horizontal surfaces.) Dingewood colors provide a revolutionary color system with the water protection from you can rely on.